We're Here to Help
We want to help you make the decision that's right for your
professional future. As experts in providing massage therapy career
information with years of experience, we offer clear, honest answers
to your questions. Our goal is to help you decide if a career in
massage therapy is right for you and to help you decide if NIM is the
right school for your educational needs.
Requirements for Admission:
Call us. E-mail us. Come and see us. We look forward to meeting you.
Criteria for Acceptance into the Program
- A high school diploma or GED
- Completion of the admissions interview where you can get answers
to any questions you might have about our school and your
- Provide certification of good health and be free of any
condition that would prohibit giving or receiving massage
- Proficiency in understanding, speaking, and writing the English
- Aptitude for working with the body
- Ability to apply theory to practice
- Commitment and ability to work with people in a responsible, professional, and ethical manner.
- Ability to be self-motivated, to undertake self-directed work,
and to exercise good judgment.
- Contact the Admissions Department to request information, tour
the school and set up an interview. Contact Admissions
- Submit an application for enrollment. You will receive the
application in the program materials and you may submit your
completed application at your Admissions Interview.
- Upon acceptance, complete financial planning arrangements, which
may include applying for financial aid for those who
qualify. Students applying for financial aid must complete a FAFSA
and meet with the Financial Aid office prior to starting